LawWare Helpdesk Support Specialist
Salary - £18,000 - £22,000/annum DOE with additional benefits
As a Paralegal, Legal Cashier, Legal Admin or a Cashroom Assistant working in a law firm, you may have had experience or even an interest in a support or training role within the software industry.
If so…this may be your chance to combine your legal experience with your interests and carve out a career initially within Software Support but with the longer term aim of moving into a training or perhaps more technical role.
Founded over 2 decades ago this is a rare opportunity to join a company that has worked hard to become a leading provider within their sector. LawWare now supplies software to over 400 law firms in the UK over 1/3 of all law firms in Scotland use its Practice Management Software. This latest vacancy aims to continue this growth and reputation by supporting its products further.
Below is an outline of the duties that you would be aiming to carry out once you are up to speed. Initially there would be an induction including training in place that would allow you to utilise your legal knowledge and apply it to the below responsibilities. Therefore, you are not expected to know of or have done all of the below before.
• Provide a first-rate customer service through the help desk, recording and tracking all problems and raising the necessary Support Tickets.
• Resolve issues and requests where possible, such as simple problem determination and quick fix solutions using the Knowledge Base and User Guides.
• Set up and maintain new databases for clients.
• Liaise with Support team if an issue cannot be resolved, and escalate to the Helpdesk Supervisor to seek timely resolution.
• Use diagnostic skills to establish issues relating to servers and resolve to satisfaction, minimising business impact ensuring service levels are maintained throughout.
• Test resolution to ensure that issue is fully resolved for the end user, reporting any concerns or risks to the relevant team.
• Maintain own Professional Development and ensure awareness of product best practice to continuously improve service.
• Provide support to set up new users as required.
• Provide general support to the Implementations Manager as required.
• Resolve IT administration issues as necessary, such as user permissions, printing issues, email tracking.
• Maintain support materials and Knowledge Base to ensure that all Helpdesk users are familiar with reference material to support client queries.
• Provide knowledge and expertise in company products and software.
• Administer the helpdesk systems ensuring all Client details are accurate and up to date.
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients, to develop a full understanding of client expectations and to ensure service levels meet those expectations.
• Attend, participate and contribute to team meetings ensuring that appropriate up to date information is communicated and acted upon.
• Demonstrate “adding value” to relationships with clients.
• Anticipate and fulfil client needs in a successful manner.
• Develop and maintain relationships with all levels of staff to ensure flow of relevant information is communicated within the company.
• Foster a working environment where people discuss requirements openly.
• Fully understand the many facets of the business and structure in order to value different requirements and act with diplomacy to achieve the best possible outcome.
• Act as an ambassador for the company.
• A good understanding of the inner workings within a legal firm.
• A healthy interest in IT or home computing in general.
• Professional manner.
To apply for this vacancy,
LawWare Software/System Trainer
Salary - £26,000 - £32,000/annum DOE with Car allowance + Pension
Do you have experience of working in the legal sector in a software/systems training capacity? We are looking for a System Trainer/Product Consultant to expertly train and support clients on the use of our client’s products. The essence of the role is to demonstrate the system to show its capabilities and in turn enhance the clients own practice, whilst continuously developing and maintaining the companies training platform.
Founded over 2 decades ago this is a rare opportunity to join a company that has worked hard to become a leading provider within their sector. LawWare now supplies software to over 400 law firms in the UK, and over 1/3 of all law firms in Scotland use its Practice Management Software. This latest vacancy aims to continue this growth and reputation by supporting its products further.
The successful candidate will join the implementation team headed by our Implementation Project Manager. Where required, the role will involve delivering a range of value added services including: -
Delivering training courses on our systems
Helping to keep key documentation up to date including user guides & training materials
General Office Support and Start-up assistance
Assisting our sales team where possible including
To apply for this vacancy,
(PART TIME WOULD BE CONSIDERED WITH FLEXIBILITY TO COVER HOLIDAY PERIODS)
SALARY DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
SOLAS QUALIFICATION desirable
Based in our Edinburgh office you will be joining a busy cashroom.
Ideally, you should have:
Our cashroom operates the LawWare accounting system.
Kerr Stirling are looking for an experienced Executry Assistant to join their Stirling office.
Good knowledge of preparation of Form C1, Executry tax forms and Trust and Executry accounting.
Position would suit, newly qualified solicitor, SOLAS qualified or Executry Paralegal.
Full or Part time considered.
Salary dependant on experience, workplace pension and Childcare vouchers scheme available.